Our experienced project teams and custom approach to serving biopharma companies enable us to support the complex nature of immunotherapy trials from first-in-human trials to registration.
Novella’s oncology teams have conducted more than 160 oncology biologics trials to date, including:
• CAR-T in hematologic malignancies, including one of the first “off the shelf” (allogeneic) programs
• Inducible T-cell receptor (TCR) program in AML or MDS
• Dendritic cell and biomarker-targeted vaccines in glioblastoma
• PD-1/PD-L1 combination trials with novel checkpoint and kinase inhibitors in a range of indications
• Gene therapy and oncolytic virus approaches in solid tumors
• Next-generation antibodies: tetravalent, bispecific and antibody drug conjugates