Novella Clinical’s Learning and Leadership Training team has trained more than 17,000 clinical research professionals and supported 4,500+ investigative sites.
Our Training Capabilities Encompass the Following Areas:
- Site instruction on EDC platforms and processes
- EDC training across various EDC platforms including Oracle InForm™, Medidata® Rave, and IBM Clinical Development
- “Train the Trainer” courses empowering sponsor staff to train site personnel and become more confident in addressing technical and clinical questions
- Transition guidance from paper to EDC including process reengineering, staff engagement in new processes, and SOP and working practices development
- Staff development skills instruction for individuals and teams, including leadership, customer service and accountability
Armed with both an on-site facility in Research Triangle Park and a mobile classroom, training can be conducted in person, via web conference or through electronic investigator meetings. We’ve conducted sessions across six continents with as many as seven simultaneous language translations.
Novella’s trainers hail from clinical, technical, and staff development backgrounds, and offer sponsors extensive training options.