Novella Clinical was founded on the premise that technology advances could improve quality, speed and efficiency of clinical trials. With Novella, you benefit from our eClinical heritage that gives us the experience to provide targeted data management solutions for each study – with a focus on quality. We combine therapeutic expertise with the latest clinical trial technology for timely and effective data capture and valued-added planning for study execution. Our dedicated team is comprised of experienced medical device data professionals who fully appreciate the unique challenges related to device protocols. Over the past 15 years we have fine-tuned these processes to deliver an effective clinical trial that brings our sponsors full transparency, smarter trial management and greater efficiencies.
Data Management Services
On average, our data managers have 10+ years’ specific industry experience.
- Full-service or independent data management support
- eCRF design, specifications and completion guidelines
- Protocol amendments, updates and eCRF revisions
- Clinical data review using leading technologies
- Coordinated data review with other functions, including clinical, safety and biostatistics
- Vendor reconciliation for labs, ECG, imaging, etc.
- Safety reconciliation
- Medical coding of events, medications and procedures
- Database lock and archival
Statistical and Clinical Reporting Services
On average, our biostatisticians and programmers have 15+ years’ experience in clinical trials.
- Full-service or independent biostatistical support
- Protocol development
- Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) development
- Table, Listing and Figure (TLF) development
- Specialized reporting, including:
- DSMB/CEC reports
- Annual reporting
Our depth of medical device experience enables our team to effectively and efficiently create forms and case books for each trial – reducing queries, minimizing errors and fostering positive relationships with site staff. We also have an extensive catalog of proven device forms, which serves as an important resource for executing study builds. These forms are delivered using industry leading EDC technology. And because Novella processes were built with EDC in mind, we can adapt our model to support any EDC system you may choose.
- Oracle InForm™
- Medidata Accredited Services
- Medidata Rave®
- Medidata Balance®
- Medidata Coder®
- Rave Targeted SDV
- IBM Clinical Development
- BioClinica® Express
- Patient Profiles
- Cognos® 8
- Business Objects XI™